The auto spam detector blocked this thread in its various forms, and from what I know, it's because I said "sign up" in one message. I think it thought it was just an advertisement? I'm not sure. But here's the thing, this thread (https://www.dndbeyond.com/forums/off-topic/forum-games/235853-penance-game-signup ) I put some lore things for a forum game that I can't access because the post was marked as spam and whenever I try to open it now it causes a 500 web error. And if it was an issue with what it says, I could edit it, but since I just wrote it in the thread, I would need to remember and rewrite the entire thing, so can you either mark it as not spam or tell me what was wrong and send me the content of the entire message?
Something is being added to your link when I click it that's giving the 500 error. Try this version and let us know if you can get back to it. I've cleared it as a legit thread.
Something is being added to your link when I click it that's giving the 500 error. Try this version and let us know if you can get back to it. I've cleared it as a legit thread.
Thank you very much, I see that now. That little ending part of the link that causes the 500 error was automatically added when I opened it so...:P edit: Also it works
The auto spam detector blocked this thread in its various forms, and from what I know, it's because I said "sign up" in one message. I think it thought it was just an advertisement? I'm not sure. But here's the thing, this thread (https://www.dndbeyond.com/forums/off-topic/forum-games/235853-penance-game-signup ) I put some lore things for a forum game that I can't access because the post was marked as spam and whenever I try to open it now it causes a 500 web error. And if it was an issue with what it says, I could edit it, but since I just wrote it in the thread, I would need to remember and rewrite the entire thing, so can you either mark it as not spam or tell me what was wrong and send me the content of the entire message?
WELP
Why do soooo many people hate this font :(
Something is being added to your link when I click it that's giving the 500 error. Try this version and let us know if you can get back to it. I've cleared it as a legit thread.
Useful Links: Site Rules & Guidelines | D&D Educator Resources | Change Your Nickname | Submit a Support Ticket
Thank you very much, I see that now. That little ending part of the link that causes the 500 error was automatically added when I opened it so...:P
edit: Also it works
WELP
Why do soooo many people hate this font :(