I changed my username a long time ago, but on some features the username still appears as my first username, some of these features include character sheet pdfs and my sigil username. Is there any way to fix this?
Public Mod Note
(Sillvva):
Credit issued. You can find instructions on the first post.
Howdy, I'd like name name changed to Snorlaxums.
I changed my username a long time ago, but on some features the username still appears as my first username, some of these features include character sheet pdfs and my sigil username. Is there any way to fix this?
Genius with a god complex...
Get the joke?
Could I please change my nickname to: Wyntarvox
Hi, I'd like to change my username from BrielleFlores to quarpyy
Hello, I’d like to change my name please and thank you ♥️
I would like to change my nickname, thanks in advance!!
Heyy! Would love a credit please and thank you! 💙
Any chance I could get a nickname change credit? Getting back into the site, but hoping to update.
Hello I'd like to change my name to Saganiori
Hello I would like to change mine to Sleepy030
Hello, I don't really like this name and wish to change it, thank you!
Hello, I'd like to change my username, thank you and have a nice day !
i fat fingered my username change and didnt actually change my name :( is there any chance i can get another credit?
Hi can I change my username to Warlockshmorlock. Thank you very much!
Hello, I'd like to change my name to JS_INJECTION
Hi, I'd like to change my username please
May I change my name from this dumb placeholder, plaese?
Hi, My current Username/display name is Agentfoxx. Would it be posible to get it change to LoopiKin?
Thanks
Hello, I'd like to change my nickname to Aerodynam1x, thanks in advance!
Hello! I would like to change my nickname, please and thank you!