I would like to change my name to Zaalro if possible. Might be taken by an old account of mine I forgot the login for, in which case could you make it Jeff_Boiardi please?
Public Mod Note
(Sillvva):
Name taken. Credit issued instead. You can find instructions on the first post.
Change name credit please
I would like to change my name to Zaalro if possible. Might be taken by an old account of mine I forgot the login for, in which case could you make it Jeff_Boiardi please?
I would love a name change
Hi, my user name is currently Anne.butler.97 and I was wondering if I could get this changed to Anne_butler_97 please? Thank you!
Hi, my user name is currently Anne.butler.97 and I was wondering if I could get this changed to Anne_butler_97 please? Thank you!
Mine is currently Tabgha, but I would like Chasestan.
Hello! I need to change my display name on my account please. Thank you!
Hello, I'd like to get a nickname credit please.
Good day!
Looking to change my name to Jeji please!
(if its not available; "re_jeji" // "jeji_" // or "itsjeji_" is fine!
Thank you!
Could I get a name change credit? My username is kadrenmoofin and I'd like to change to greenwoodsys
Hello,
I would like to change name Name from midisyn2 to Midisyn ( was attached to old account given to my wife)
Can i please change my name from glitter*****1111 to just glitter1111
Hello! If you could change my display name to MapleSparkledog that would be great, thanks!
Hello, I would like to change my account name please!!!
Hello, I would like to change my name to TressaOfAllengarde if possible
I'd like to change my name to "Adalent" please, i created this account in like 8th grade and needless to say i was not the best at naming
I'd like to change my name to Opiri
I'd like to change my name to Bexx if possible please.
Hello, My current name is jclay87, could I get it changed to EmeraldElephant.
Thanks
I would like to request a name change for my account please. Please change it to DM_DPaul