Hi! Very very new player, didn't mean for my character name to be my username! Any chance of being able to change it from MorriganArtemisDioscuri to Chewbecca or Chewbeccah please? Thank you!
Public Mod Note
(Sillvva):
Name taken. Credit issued instead. You can find instructions on the first post.
I would like to change my name please
I would like a name change please.
I would like my name changed to "spaghetti" please! If unavailable, please put "spaghetti32".
Hi! Very very new player, didn't mean for my character name to be my username! Any chance of being able to change it from MorriganArtemisDioscuri to Chewbecca or Chewbeccah please? Thank you!
Would like to change my Username please
Heya, seeking a name change.
Hello, I would like to change my username. Thank you.
Can I get a name change to Pandudey, please?
When setting up my account I used a name for a character I haven't used in years, Would someone be able to help me change it to CoyDifference?
Hello, I would like to change my name if this is still an option (to: Nat1Wonder). Thanks!
I’d like to change my name to zephyr_heart
Hi, could I please request a token to change my username?
I would like to change my name to Bridge Boy
Hi, I would like to change my username if possible. Many thanks!
I'd like to change my name to "catbot"
Thank you for the opportunity, could you please change my account name to Sliced Tofu? Thank you a lot in advance ^^
Could you change my name to DruidPioneer if available? If not, then DruidPioneer83.
Can you please change my username to Thelyn_Skyfall, please and thank you?
Hi! I'd like to get my name changed to Faith_Needed
Thanks in advance <3
Hello, I'd like to change my user as it is no longer the name I go by, Please and thankyou