Hello, I would like to change my name to TheMrQuibbler. When I transferred over my account from Wizards it has a "#" in it which is causing issues downloading character sheet PDFs.
Thank you!
Public Mod Note
(Sillvva):
Name changed as requested and credit issued. If you wish to change it again, you can find instructions on the first post.
Hello could I have my nickname changed to Lunazuree please?
I would like to change my display name to reaofsunn, if possible.
Hey I would like to change my name please
Hi. I'd like to change my nickname, please.
Hi! I'd like to change my user to Shamrocky, if that's okay. Thank you!
I would like to request a change credit
Hello,
I would like to change my username to Skeyes (or Skeyesis), to match with my other platforms usernames.
Thanks
Could I please get a rename credit, thanks!
I'd like to change my username to r0byn_ , a credit would be appreciated. Thanks!
boy oh boy i love vsmp
I'd like to change my username please
Hello, I would like to change my name to TheMrQuibbler. When I transferred over my account from Wizards it has a "#" in it which is causing issues downloading character sheet PDFs.
Thank you!
Hi, I would love to get a name change or credit. I would like to change my name to Jay.S or JayS.
Thank you very much for the help!
Hello, I would like to request a change to poshAJ, thank you.
Hello, I currently have the username Thereus_Hfpilwdihyr and would please like it Changing to Away_Net
Thank you in advance!
Hello, I would like to request a change to TheRatKing. Thanks much!
Hello, I created this username quite a while ago and want to change it to something less cringey, thanks in advance
Hello, I'd like to change my name to SteelBeemer please.
Thank you!
i would like to change my user from
My name is 25brlan01 and I'd like to change my name to Bri_the_Bard
Hello, my name is currently TrucknLinda and I would like to change it to FableFamiliars