Bugs & Support

Rolled a 1 on a feature and get a bug? Report them here!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

Mobile Beta Testing Bugs & Support (8 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile testing bugs and support here!
I NEED A DEATH SPELL AND ...
845 3,665
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
App not connecting to web content >>
by Monsterbones
10 420
[BUG]I have Dungeon Master Guide 2024, but I cannot find Item: Saddle of the Cavalier to add to my character >>
by Hal_Z
1 37
Purchase not going through >>
by jettyjett
2 44
Legacy content no longer appearing in character sheet >>
by revconhar
1 80
Resolved Channel Divinity not appearing on sheet >>
by Meggdrasil
3 114
Images not appearing on character sheets, campaign page, and monster list. >>
by TheBatch
0 40
Obojima missing from subclass list >>
by Rain1
2 113
Bug [BUG] Megamenu > Sources spacing issue >>
by Davyd
2 74
Resolved Chaos Bolt Missing >>
by arisboeuf
5 159
Error when Trying to Create Character on Desktop >>
by STANDARD_DevSQRD
1 47
Why am I being forced to buy physical copies instead of just the digital one? >>
by AkaiTsume1
5 171
Unable to select Corrupted Ranger as a subclass >>
by brianred38
1 138
Joining a campaign to claim an unassigned character >>
by Victor_The_Veteran
5 3,182
[2024]Warlock feats and level scaling bugged >>
by TwoThe2
1 103
Resolved Preorder issues with Eberron: Forge of the Artificer >>
by Luke_Hailey3
3 84
Forum Jump: