Bugs & Support

Rolled a 1 on a feature and get a bug? Report them here!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

Mobile Beta Testing Bugs & Support (8 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile testing bugs and support here!
I NEED A DEATH SPELL AND ...
845 3,665
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Bug Animal Messenger (2024) spell does not display Save DC >>
by Vantage005
2 86
Resolved Lost Mine of Phandelver >>
by Flonde
5 92
Casting with Magic Initiate >>
by Lansirlot
1 46
Discount Code for Already Purchased Content in Bundle >>
by Smoke_in_Shadow
2 67
Shared content not working correctly >>
by richgreen01
2 48
Feat from Homebrew background bugged >>
by Rikets
5 95
Resolved Way of Mercy Not Appearing an Option for Monk Sub-Class >>
by MrBeavies
2 561
How do I fix Character Backdrops not fitting properly? >>
by CodyL108
2 300
Resolved [BUG] Custom/Uploaded character portriats not loading/missing >>
by CaptainCorvid
2 47
Content isn’t sharing despite all settings properly turned on. >>
by Allys_AwesomedndAccount
2 44
I don't know how I am getting advantage on initiative >>
by Malistagen
2 142
[BUG] Missing Subclasses in Character Creation >>
by Jaycen761
2 65
Grasp of Hadar missing in 2024 rules >>
by SmallSwordsman
9 2,117
Bug [BUG] Paladin Oath spells are not always prepared (2024) >>
by endline
2 106
I can not see the forum game section >>
by user-198088157
10 128
Forum Jump: