Bugs & Support

Rolled a 1 on a feature and get a bug? Report them here!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

Mobile Beta Testing Bugs & Support (6 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile testing bugs and support here!
I NEED A DEATH SPELL AND ...
845 3,665
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Resolved Bard's College of Valor >>
by Polgara77
6 260
Request "Improved Pact Weapon" not an option for Level 2 Eldritch Invocation when I have Pact of the Blade at level 1 >>
by Pirhos
8 273
Weapon masteries from third-party sources are not working with the core classes >>
by AlbeonofAlruna
0 43
Payment error in marketplace. Help >>
by RakiDM
7 317
Having an issue where modifiers aren't being added to rolls >>
by flamingmonarch
8 511
Reduction to Movement from Homebrew Magic Item not Working >>
by Sazoris
0 34
Since the home page changed, I am having trouble finding things >>
by GohRok
10 119
Adding custom NPC's or compainions/pets to D&D Beyond MAPS encounters. >>
by n0og
1 72
Resolved Polymorph in the higher Level-Scaled Spells slots >>
by erndogks
2 49
Necklace of Adaptation (2014) >>
by Gnick_Gname
5 156
Missing Monsters in Encounters >>
by rosswarner21
1 42
Issue with a player not getting full access to my purchases >>
by SwiftofBattle
1 48
Resolved Percentile Dice >> (1 Viewing)
by SaintTiki
17 28,188
Player doesn't have access to the stuff I bought >>
by SwiftofBattle
1 37
Purchased bundle but forgot something >>
by Treabor21
1 31
Forum Jump: