|
|
Resolved
Coding error: Chromatic Orb replaced by Catapult on sorcerers available spells
>>
|
|
4
|
119
|
|
|
Private Homebrew Spells Incorrectly Appearing in Available Spells
>>
|
|
1
|
83
|
|
|
I know its not to important
>>
|
|
0
|
60
|
|
|
Ability scores not adding up after 4th level increase with Other Modifier
>>
|
|
1
|
164
|
|
|
Bugg on Bard spells list in player app
>>
|
|
0
|
70
|
|
|
Creating Shields
>>
|
|
2
|
331
|
|
|
PDF Export does not include Favored Enemy when Humanoids
>>
|
|
0
|
59
|
|
|
I tried to give a player an item, and I got an error.
>>
|
|
1
|
83
|
|
|
Possible to set Max Dex Bonus to AC to 0?
>>
|
|
1
|
111
|
|
|
Player has Source Book; cannot share with campaign
>>
|
|
1
|
90
|
|
|
Request
Updating Payment Info
>>
|
|
3
|
161
|
|
|
Resolved
Bought a number of individual sourcebooks
>>
|
|
2
|
105
|
|
|
D&D 3.5
>>
|
|
11
|
4,541
|
|
|
Am I supposed to sign in every time I go on the website?
>>
|
|
2
|
114
|