Bugs & Support

Rolled a 1 on a feature and get a bug? Report them here!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

Mobile Beta Testing Bugs & Support (10 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile testing bugs and support here!
I NEED A DEATH SPELL AND ...
845 3,665
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Bugg on Bard spells list in player app >>
by gocoachingca
0 70
Creating Shields >>
by HannahDeeerp
2 331
PDF Export does not include Favored Enemy when Humanoids >>
by kingofthekrug
0 60
I tried to give a player an item, and I got an error. >>
by Klaz
1 83
Possible to set Max Dex Bonus to AC to 0? >>
by Tomolivander
1 111
Player has Source Book; cannot share with campaign >>
by ThaneBot3000
1 92
Request Updating Payment Info >>
by Gamer940
3 166
Resolved Bought a number of individual sourcebooks >>
by DanW25747
2 108
D&D 3.5 >>
by Puccio
11 4,543
Am I supposed to sign in every time I go on the website? >>
by Lumer1
2 117
[BUG] Items with Spell Charges >>
by Badgered
3 638
Character Sheet Notes Section >>
by Pastorbarndog
0 275
No ticket # for support submission. >>
by user-102037193
0 58
Resolved Spell and Feat Bugs >>
by Frankinscense
5 157
Mimic inititve dice roller adds 1.2? >>
by Cee
2 141
Forum Jump: