Bugs & Support

Rolled a 1 on a feature and get a bug? Report them here!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

Mobile Beta Testing Bugs & Support (9 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile testing bugs and support here!
I NEED A DEATH SPELL AND ...
845 3,665
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Grammar issues with character-sheet description of Radiant Consumption >>
by Gay_Dog
2 328
I cannot log into my account! >>
by Peppapeeps
1 317
Dispater Tiefling >>
by BoredomBreeds
3 1,560
Adding spells to homebrew subclasses - own the source or is sharing enough? >>
by Bjornhelm_Drolmir
2 743
Level 4+ Sidekicks' AC too low >>
by DragonForHire
4 421
Multi-class Wizard Spells Known bug >>
by Baithammer
4 441
Players in campaign can't add feats >>
by Jaxer2150
3 642
Resolved I'm having a problem with Circle of the Moon >>
by funkpolice7
1 244
Help needed >>
by What_Dino
3 428
Resolved Enable Content Sharing >>
by Scamtron3000
30 7,948
Paladin Smites not available >>
by King_Custard
1 262
Sidekicks not loading >>
by Geist06
3 384
Incorrect Text on Arcane Armament in Character Builder >>
by mmiltenburg
0 499
Resolved Misprint/Typo >>
by Blue64
1 158
Problems creating an updated version of a homebrew subclass that I had published. >>
by honestpretense
4 525
Forum Jump: