General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Steampunk starting point >>
by hardlec
9 1,118
Campaign Game log >>
by Furstenburg
1 126
Rage/Form of the beast while in wildshape >>
by LorreWolf
4 198
Tasha's Cauldron of everything accessibility >>
by HunterShadowDM
11 548
Sourcebook or Adventure Pack info? >>
by hardlec
0 53
Literacy >>
by Buboetherat
29 12,167
Super hero theme DnD >> (2 Viewing)
by chaiblazter
16 3,386
Special letters - Character Name >>
by Lochlae
4 179
Drow & Shadow Assassin CR >>
by FossMaNo1
0 212
How should I commemorate our anniversary? >>
by trigojon
4 593
Merrshaulk Ideas >>
by MalcerDMed
8 529
Stonehell Dungeon - A player's guide? >>
by TheSmellHole
0 149
What Have I Purchased and What Do I Need? >>
by Dharwin
32 486
I hope for these mentioned monsters get stat blocks! >>
by Princedg5678
5 161
Monsters with classes and progression >>
by rainmanjr3
6 1,440
Forum Jump: