General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
How to respectfully write/RP non-white characters as a white DM? >>
by Lady_of_Shahawt
32 1,654
Planes question >>
by MrBarnacleMan
9 124
Moon Seneschal? >>
by WangrodNurtNurt
2 63
Help me Min/Max my Hexadin >>
by RaphaGiamp
5 1,226
Help me fill up and design caravans for a players home base >>
by LordBenjamin
0 134
Jump campaigns >>
by Krowe1224
2 106
Illithids/mind flayers >>
by PenelopeTheWeaver
12 15,250
Power Armor: Artificer >>
by Ettosis
1 515
Double Charged >>
by Axe_Of_Power
1 114
I am not sure where the information I need is. >>
by ChanceFatespinner
7 112
Do the anniversary coupons apply to the bundles? >>
by KarllDnD
6 618
Importing owned content to VTT? >>
by Geekthulhu
1 123
I hope The Armorer subclass becomes official. >>
by DnDNewper
12 196
How is +15 >>
by Holmindustries117
7 166
Any idea if lore master wizards will become official/available on dndbeyond anytime soon? >>
by DnDNewper
2 152
Forum Jump: