General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Magical girl >>
by Twylightqueen
17 578
The best movies like D&D >>
by chelderdragon
38 3,562
Stealing the Thunder from others >>
by Falwith
62 1,098
A D&D Beyond VTT via Chrome Extn >>
by NirixesMalshaan
1 91
Advice On Pursuing 'Paid Game' Fraud on Roll20 >>
by Norseman74
15 839
The Rod of Law >>
by KangStew
4 463
Candlekeep Mysteries Hype Poll >>
by MidnightPlat
5 169
Expanding collection. What to get. >>
by SparrowWimbish
4 105
Ya you can't play this like a video game here can you? >>
by CrusaderForGod
3 285
Dungeons, Dragons and Leadership? >>
by ghoststalker1
7 272
Invisible Familiars andTtouch Spells >>
by Ronnie_Soach
7 250
Essentials kit bonus adventures downloadable? >>
by Old_School_Gamer
2 169
What happened to the March Madness Encounters of the Week? >>
by StuperUser
9 256
Character vs Player memory >>
by MamasToast
20 422
I don't really know where else to post this. I think I did a bad thing, but I'm not sure? >>
by Mmm_
4 173
Forum Jump: