General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Forget min/maxing, tell me about your most max/minned characters! >>
by SeptimusWail
0 87
Studded Leather Armour AC - 12 or 13??? >>
by Jeffiaz
22 1,730
5e Side Quests with Maps >>
by Anoldblindguy
0 232
Favorite D&D Monsters (Top 10) >>
by The_Leviathan_of_Levistus
16 2,756
Favorite D&D Podcast >>
by Cindrellic
13 450
Tips on Asking Friends to Play With Me? >>
by LLLazyLizard
14 398
Content Sharing >>
by Pugsamillion
1 79
Character Sheet Customization Options: Skill Proficiencies >>
by C4mSH4FT
2 259
Destroying The Orb of Dragonkind >>
by CursedDungBeetle
14 1,108
Rant - My character's downtime activities are always blocked by seemingly impossible tasks and I feel singled out. >>
by nimhrod_
28 649
What should I run next? >>
by JoJoBeans07
1 71
Bag of Holding... >>
by TheNemesisEnforcer
10 532
How do I create a new cantrip? >>
by Luther_Dragonblade
2 408
Temporary effects >>
by Jayden0
2 551
avatar of death wiht no deck of many things? >>
by Tobybossen_DK
4 281
Forum Jump: