General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Oldest d20? >>
by IDNeon357
5 524
Boosting weapon damage via subclass. >>
by clarky_462
1 473
Items of legend? >>
by Shocklord
3 350
Tool Proficiency from Criminal Background >>
by Lumpdog2
8 8,758
Deleted Characters >>
by Readyplayr0ne
1 800
Is there a way to add homebrew clasases? >>
by Mordyth
2 219
Making a factory >>
by Ronnie_Soach
0 426
Does anyone not playing ready PBP Games? >>
by Hardcopi
1 235
What level would my players be strong enough to fight a demon lord? >>
by Godzillavkk
5 1,335
So is the Penny Arcade book coming to beyond??? >>
by Donnag
1 336
As a GM, I realized I am a BAD Player >>
by mouse0270
28 1,661
Party Balances >>
by IDNeon357
11 420
Subscription Discounts >>
by Kneekapper
2 1,437
Any Transmutation Spells or Enchantments that are similar to Phantasmal Force >>
by jgtelford
1 294
I own The books! >>
by GhostProtoco
6 511
Forum Jump: