General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
I'm pretty sure 2024 encounter building is broken >>
by Pantagruel666
24 1,110
Sun blade and conciousness >>
by doktor57
5 277
Updated 5E Basic Rules v1.1 ( 2024 update ) >>
by MaximusCathril
36 10,321
What is the rarity of Returning Weapons? >>
by eedgejr
23 55,997
Tooltips on D&D Beyond >>
by Pantagruel666
9 224
2024 Sentinel OA no longer a reaction? >>
by chriswetere
7 2,669
Epic Level Advancement >>
by jbanhart
10 838
How do I assign a character to a campaign? >>
by MNBlockHead
27 27,114
Orcs and Drow in new MM >>
by LordHennessy
115 3,914
I own a physical copy of the PHB >>
by SkweeBean
31 5,559
Mathematician Explores Advantage, Super-Advantage, and Beyond >> (1 Viewing)
by Bounces
18 6,252
Question about Maps and PBF games >>
by ctcharger
2 67
Hag Coven Magic in new Monster Manual >>
by Bob_Warhammer
3 2,565
Dragon transformation >>
by MaxtonVee
5 4,130
What's your go to random generators? >>
by Trtlman
0 50
Forum Jump: