|
|
Books from the dnd beyond app not showing in my campaigns
>>
|
|
4
|
810
|
|
|
Played D&D for first time. Help me teach why I did what I did wrong.
>>
|
|
11
|
636
|
|
|
Quick Question
>>
|
|
15
|
562
|
|
|
A question about the Monster Manual...
>>
|
|
5
|
2,581
|
|
|
What's the deal with the "Mark of ________" subraces?
>>
|
|
8
|
5,103
|
|
|
How do I access my Pre Order Bonuses?
>>
|
|
2
|
1,140
|
|
|
Polearm mastery- I think that’s false
>>
|
|
7
|
2,609
|
|
|
Converting content from previous editions?
>>
|
|
8
|
331
|
|
|
Planning out my build
>>
|
|
2
|
267
|
|
|
Rivaling classes?
>>
|
|
2
|
694
|
|
|
Mystic question
>>
|
|
1
|
254
|
|
|
Help with Custom Items!
>>
|
|
3
|
426
|
|
|
Been having some troubles recently, advice appriciated?
>>
|
|
9
|
302
|
|
|
Map Size of Waterdeep
>>
|
|
3
|
872
|
|
|
What do you all think about a character being guided by her ancestor
>>
|
|
1
|
175
|