General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
I've been looking for a bit now and can't find anything, I just have a question about a technicality >>
by RubberDuckOfDestiny
3 405
Why is a normal potion of healing not a potion? >>
by peteed
8 935
Looking for advice on crossbow rogue >>
by brettdavis1991
2 272
Convince me why should I re-buy all the book on D&D Beyond? >>
by Pixel_Hunter
30 10,336
Advice on "Problem Player" >>
by Letsgofishing91
21 1,074
Tooltips thread, player supplies etc...question. >>
by clear_seeker
1 299
Is there a way to show unpurchased items in the character generator? >>
by peteed
1 333
9 level charactecr start >>
by Larax22
6 700
I'm addicted to Variant Humans, HELP! >>
by MrPunchGuy
16 933
Can't Decide on a Background >>
by Silver_Birch
1 333
5e, lightbows and daggers >>
by Cheshirepuss
2 452
What happened to Gloves of Thievery? >>
by Otterscrubber
3 5,520
Any tips for filling out character shets >>
by jgtelford
0 222
Sentient Object transferance >>
by killerallen0703
2 169
Half dot on proficiencies >>
by Dilligaf757
2 2,040
Forum Jump: