General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
What is the optimal point buy stat spread for a Shadowmaster Illrigger? >>
by Princedg5678
0 58
Where can I find a usable Witch Monster for 5e? >>
by gdeloian
8 8,574
SO MANY NEW CLASSES! >>
by Platyboss
40 947
The knight of valor and glory >>
by Diablos69
4 140
Ring of Spell Storage >>
by SailaRotiart
4 967
Digital manuals >>
by ZAR1985
1 68
The ultimate WAR rior (the warsmith) >>
by Diablos69
0 64
New style character sheet? >>
by Gryff4
6 418
DND Beyond Maps -- Info >>
by FEGPC
2 100
Problems with Maps >>
by Bazromark
13 1,024
I have a problem with an aspect of my scenario and I need help >>
by kaka021
3 101
2024 adventure calendar >>
by ArthurPierceII
2 277
5e ultimate AC build (non magic items 1 character) >>
by Diablos69
0 84
DnD Store EU Customer Support >>
by Marcel_A
11 488
66 Dice Sets! >>
by Grayfax
0 79
Forum Jump: