|
|
The Dragons in Dungeons and Dragons
>>
|
|
4
|
491
|
|
|
Anyone Happy for 5.5?
>>
|
|
50
|
1,362
|
|
|
Foresight spell mechanics in character sheet
>>
|
|
2
|
85
|
|
|
Problems getting the Player’s Handbook.
>>
|
|
19
|
1,261
|
|
|
Help choosing languages?
>>
|
|
8
|
754
|
|
|
If I preorder the 2024 core books, do I get access to the Dndbeyond subclasses, spells etc from the previous core books early?
>>
|
|
10
|
623
|
|
|
How would this Ravenloft character's flaw translate into gameplay without it creating real world problems?
>>
|
|
2
|
155
|
|
|
2024 Core Rulebook Bundle questions...
>>
|
|
1
|
218
|
|
|
Are there any other Grim Hollow books?
>>
|
|
2
|
113
|
|
|
wotc plz add custom classes
>>
|
|
3
|
94
|
|
|
Creatures Yet Untouched
>>
|
|
6
|
314
|
|
|
How do I search the official posts?
>>
|
|
1
|
70
|