General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
A Good Session >>
by heydanseegil
0 69
Homebrewing brass knuckles >>
by Not_so_chey_enne
10 1,954
Recommendations for Alchemy Supplement? >>
by Allurian219
4 251
Alternate Cover Core books reprinting? >>
by DKP_Jon
5 1,117
What happened to DnD Plus? >>
by Lostanddamned
6 642
How to properly offer commissioned art. >>
by Noptic
2 133
Magic + Wild shape question for you all! >>
by ArcArrow
3 306
What Character? >>
by I_Am_A_Catloaf
16 186
Rune Knight, Great Stature >>
by RighthAndyman618
4 673
What do you think of Assault Of The Giants? >>
by thedinosaur__
12 322
Spells and multi attack >>
by MyrmidonMark
5 239
I had a staff of power, and I broke it >>
by Arn_Norseman
19 348
Can I sneak attack with a kensei weapon? >>
by Inuxxxus
11 264
Standard Cloaks not included... >>
by Laird_Denton
2 973
cleric spell missing >>
by Juggernott
3 182
Forum Jump: