General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Emerald Dragon >>
by Lia_Black
3 2,859
How often does dnd beyond have discounts? Is it worth buying stuffbat the moment? >>
by Tormihunt
3 361
Unearthing the the enterance to Tethyamar Mines. >>
by KoldStrejke
2 108
Could Hail of Thorns Damage the Caster? >>
by Two_Penny
8 351
Ideas for an aberrant mind flavored familiar >>
by _Amunsol_
8 578
Bundle pricing question >>
by BobTheDuck
2 436
Can someone clarify a question I have about purchases for me? Also Beyond Dragon of Icepire Peak trilogy. >>
by Remeran
6 203
5 Upcoming Setting Books Confirmed!?!? >>
by The_Leviathan_of_Levistus
51 1,698
What weapon could be reflavored as giant scissors >>
by jacksonl14964
4 1,264
Searching within a specific Source? >>
by Jimberish
5 369
Furniture prices >>
by Beardsinger
3 408
Just a question about devils and such... >>
by MaudiwnSteelfist
6 475
Verbal Components for Bards >>
by commonmortal25
0 81
Am I in the wrong? >>
by HotCocoa033
56 1,035
What Should I Call My Warlock/Paladin >>
by RedRage16
12 546
Forum Jump: