General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Lore of the gods >>
by kootranova1
4 95
Bonus Based on Gender >>
by I_Love_Tarrasques
111 2,063
Whats your opinion on satyrs? >>
by Layomayo
20 2,459
Should I just not play this campaign? >>
by noHaren
28 639
Can I add characters from D&D4 to D&D Beyond character builder? >>
by ThatOneDudeWhoPlaysDND
3 120
Tiny Hut and a Familiar >>
by Spikoli
1 209
Can I use the on-line D&D, dice to create a character? >>
by N8pr0X
0 47
write-access when Jaegering other's characters within campaign >>
by ckot
0 36
Artist Looking for Unpaid Work Experience >>
by Mwegs
0 56
Telepathic Sugestions >>
by Ronnie_Soach
3 217
If you could choose to wildshape into more.... >>
by Shadow1414
14 350
Final WotC D&D Celebration Panel Announces They Are Working On 3 Classical Setting Books >>
by Gyor
214 3,746
Champions Beyond? >>
by CheckersMcGavern
5 185
Sourcebooks >>
by gdeloian
4 169
What's a good ooze soundtrack song? >>
by THE_FISH_GUY
1 365
Forum Jump: