General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Do I Need To Purchase The Online Campaign's As Well? >>
by Vachlan
2 148
DDB Campaigns & Sharing >>
by _Pax_
2 326
Learning Spells >>
by Yuri_Abrunhosa
52 1,732
More Angel "Monsters" >>
by smftre512
21 2,577
How might I turn this into a map? >>
by jgtelford
3 166
What books to buy? >>
by DnDNewper
5 541
Help. Subscription to Master Tier renewing (or ending) soon. Who knows? >>
by TheDeafDuck
2 190
How well do you think a book that contains all knowledge would work? >>
by jgtelford
13 480
How can I hide my race without playing like an edgelord? >>
by Programazing
24 1,472
Woah wait ... Kenku Spellcasters >>
by Zalcon
2 186
Wizard character concepts? >>
by Chugget
5 894
fiend bloodline sorcerer? >>
by DnDNewper
3 3,083
What is the best group size for Dragon Heist? >>
by Hellbringer_Player
4 583
Godsbane Stats >>
by DMGControl
0 118
How do you Thank people? >>
by PenelopeTheWeaver
8 263
Forum Jump: