Dungeon Masters Only

Discuss Dungeon Mastering with your fellow DMs here!
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Help with design of an Airship Casino >>
by DuffPhD
10 1,429
Do you allow non-standard weapons in your campaign? >>
by Shoktona70
11 236
The Lord of the rings book >>
by Arkane_Wisdom
2 230
Bastions and Player Actions >>
by Malzerious
8 702
Thanksgiving Items >>
by JimothyCricket397
7 380
Starting new story arc/ SAW dungeon >>
by ThaiTanus
11 983
Music to play as background in the feywild >>
by WilsonJ
1 109
"Psychic" Dungeon >>
by Jathom
2 71
Enlarge/Reduce breaking my game >>
by talisettitulis
9 797
How do I properly work a deity into the campaign? >>
by localghhost
12 182
artifacts needed. also ideas. >>
by Capatin_Crunch
11 496
Okay, asking other DMs this time: HELP RE DnD Beyond Campaign Functionality; DUPLICATING A HOMEBREW CAMPAIGN? >>
by Godster1
3 68
Fast approaching a political roleplay section of the campaign - and I need advice! >>
by ThorukDuckSlayer
5 158
Looking for good self-destruct glyphs for a doomsday prepper NPC >>
by ThorukDuckSlayer
4 140
Where do I find DnD Minis?? >>
by GuitarFreak
36 4,709
Forum Jump: