Dungeon Masters Only

Discuss Dungeon Mastering with your fellow DMs here!
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
When Your D&D Party Splits, Consequence Is The Name Of The Game >>
by Journalismist
0 54
Pirate Campaign >>
by Tlawrence84
3 156
Any ideas for an Escape and Recon mission? >>
by rlhey
6 109
looking for game master >>
by Kaptpinoy
1 47
What monster? >>
by Pantagruel666
6 101
Weird ask. >>
by TheCapatin
3 102
How many players have been in your group? >>
by goatthegreat
8 143
Mistakes have been made. >>
by pumpklnqueen93
6 150
How do I motivate a villain? >>
by Ilookedinthebox
12 4,617
Creating a false Dragon encounter for level 3 players >>
by johnedlin8
9 129
What do I buy after Dragons of Stormwreck Isle >>
by IAmBored12
7 1,661
Messed up my first time dming >>
by telloby
8 194
Finding an Ultimate Villain >>
by MrHatmanGuy
9 104
I need a final boss >>
by That_One_Halfling_Rogue
10 315
Emerald Dragons >>
by Timonethebugbear
7 1,096
Forum Jump: