Dungeon Masters Only

Discuss Dungeon Mastering with your fellow DMs here!
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
I want to run a campaign set in Thay, How should I go about doing it? >>
by TheDnDestroyer
3 1,179
The lazy DM, or how to get back 20 hours of your life. >>
by MrDuggan
2 131
Hand out items through party inventory containers as a DM. >>
by Perringaiden
0 43
Elite Market District >>
by CaptainJinxed
7 135
Trying to build a forest puzzle! >>
by Haleyp06
3 100
Binding Oaths >>
by Pantagruel666
21 312
Running bt Witchlight and They went murder hobo.. >>
by Bernie
9 883
Werewolf Lycanthropy in CoS. >> (1 Viewing)
by PPSS2022
5 116
THEY DIDN'T BREAK INTO THE PRISON. >>
by CaptainJinxed
7 164
Could you recommend me a lvl 5 encounter? >>
by JaimeVonCarstein
9 129
How can I counter a flying character? >>
by JaimeVonCarstein
20 324
Barovia lore keepers, I have an inquiry >> (1 Viewing)
by alvarojosemarquez
2 70
Winter/snowy/frosty campaign monsters >>
by DuncanAnimations
16 11,995
Grappling off a Broom of Flying >>
by SirEvangelos
8 153
Monster suggestions? >>
by TheCapatin
2 87
Forum Jump: