Dungeon Masters Only

Discuss Dungeon Mastering with your fellow DMs here!
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Need help with trials >>
by Wandering_0n3
4 115
Weapon mastery >>
by WolfeCriedPup
5 147
5.5 Hypnotic Pattern vs. 5.5 Monk >>
by Tharkun4952
6 136
Should I? >>
by drmolotov5050
17 313
Free dnd tools >>
by cl0ud_master
0 70
Good campaigns for first time players? >>
by Furrybeardedmonk_198654
10 147
About a RAW feat >>
by Yimg_Arkhiem
7 171
Playtest or Feedback for high-level magic item? >>
by OTheophylus
1 72
New DM, very indecisive about homebrew >>
by SC_10
8 167
(Spoiler) Phandelver and Below - NPC list Phandalin >>
by GinoDiClarissio
10 25,795
What are some good magic items for my fighter boss? >>
by SleepytheCat
14 440
I am developing my own campaign and I am confident in my ability to wing it without setting up any homebrew. am I a fool? >>
by Mossypark
9 197
A question about gold >>
by AndrewChaosLord
4 164
How many sessions to UP one level? >>
by Licozo
26 5,370
Rune Knight's Cloud Rune IC Effect? >>
by Jimberish
4 93
Forum Jump: