Dungeon Masters Only

Discuss Dungeon Mastering with your fellow DMs here!
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
What are ways to counter Petrification for 8th Level Characters >>
by Shreddingmaterial
3 141
Gift for DMs and party member >>
by cl0ud_master
2 99
My Campaign Idea >>
by ForgottenKnight13
8 119
Framework for determining player playstyles/personality >>
by AstroArtificer510
1 305
I am in need of a Co-DM to Join me in creating this world >>
by lukestar0012
8 149
Greyhawk Map >>
by BravoDax
1 107
Do I warn the players or not? >>
by BradBeyond
24 564
Any tips on running Dragons of stormwreck island for 2 players? >>
by Carmx
7 193
Campaign Idia >>
by Bloodbathx
4 113
Looking for a magic item that produces random magical effects >>
by Nayt88
9 15,664
Resources and inspiration for a Forgotten Realms campaign starting in the Dalelands? >>
by BlueBard_bluegeek
5 406
Random Campaign Ideas >>
by Dem0nk1ng13
10 239
Magic item distribution balancing >>
by Scruvy
11 201
I Need Help With a Player >>
by Maruntoryx
12 278
Modules or something else? >>
by WolfeCriedPup
6 101
Forum Jump: