Dungeon Masters Only

Discuss Dungeon Mastering with your fellow DMs here!
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
New DM >>
by LightWolf23
1 88
Consequences for destroying a town? >>
by Sisonek
12 485
How Much Dialog is Considered too Much? >>
by Chris_Actual
4 205
Silly Idea Repository >>
by Stephanie252
3 113
Cool, original villains >>
by Cyprian_
13 325
Random Collection >>
by SabreRunner
0 64
A DM Question Regarding 'That One Rogue' In the Party. >>
by Darkaiser
17 1,005
Creating a main spellcaster as a final boss >>
by TheCloudWinder
18 6,334
Stopwatch you can add time to >>
by UndauntedDM
4 304
Looking for feedback on a homebrew world >>
by Juulianne24
0 63
I can't find Mount Hlim on a map >>
by SuperParkourio
1 233
In the name of the watch! >>
by Lostwhilefishing
2 98
New DM, TLMoP Party of 2, HELP! >>
by Chris_Actual
8 164
Hey fellow DM's, can I get some constructive criticism on a some re-configuring I did on s2 of TLMoP ? >>
by Chris_Actual
4 165
Ideas on Homebrew Factions? >>
by cosmichumb
3 685
Forum Jump: