|
|
DM advice: Tips for large groups of players
>>
|
|
11
|
34,547
|
|
|
Does D&D Beyond support 2014 campaigns? (I.E blocking 2024 rules)
>>
|
|
3
|
146
|
|
|
Looking for help finding paper maps
>>
|
|
2
|
59
|
|
|
Dealing With Silver Weapons
>>
|
|
26
|
2,909
|
|
|
Arctic Storm Skill Challenge.
>>
|
|
5
|
325
|
|
|
Colossus at what level?
>>
|
|
3
|
323
|
|
|
Dueling Fighting Style + Thri-Kreen
>>
|
|
12
|
253
|
|
|
What kinds of monsters would fight in a monster fighting arena
>>
|
|
8
|
586
|
|
|
Challenge Level Help
>>
|
|
11
|
7,042
|
|
|
tell me the weirdest decision a player made that somehow helped them win in the end
>>
|
|
1
|
65
|
|
|
I Can't Find My Player's Alignments
>>
|
|
3
|
198
|
|
|
Push, Drag, or Lift – carrying capacity and leaving no one behind
>>
|
|
7
|
495
|
|
|
Distances in the world map
>>
|
|
10
|
26,147
|
|
|
I accidentally created a D&Z campaign!!! And I am a first DM! So, I would like some tips or ideas
>>
|
|
8
|
215
|
|
|
Curse of Strahd - Ireena Question
>>
|
|
5
|
168
|