Dungeon Masters Only

Discuss Dungeon Mastering with your fellow DMs here!
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
How do backgrounds and classes make sense in the players handbook? >> (1 Viewing)
by Hawkthedoggo
5 72
Doing a campaign without a specific end goal boss/resolution >>
by Leard
9 177
How do you handle 12 small monsters against the players? >>
by JaimeVonCarstein
7 92
Halloween horror one shot >>
by Dant123
6 101
List of free DnD campaigns >> (1 Viewing)
by Terhonator
142 1,081,618
Festival MIni-games ? >>
by Raven_of_Mandalore
7 4,332
I want to dm for the first time. I am hoping to do it online or in person. >>
by Honeycomb2002
5 93
How can I "disturb" my players? >>
by JaimeVonCarstein
15 310
Tomb of the Shadow Serpents for 6 players >>
by JaimeVonCarstein
9 114
First non-pre-made campaign advice needed: steering without rail-roading >>
by Dentim
18 228
Forced DMPC. Impartiality help >>
by IbanethraWormbane
11 166
No Legedary Res Bosses. >>
by PPSS2022
8 123
What would the price for fixing/buying a viola be? >>
by EmberoftheStream
7 99
DM support group (for when the players derail the campaign) >>
by OrionHunter234
5 122
I created a free fully featured D&D 5.5e combat simulator >>
by Thiscord99
10 217
Forum Jump: