Dungeon Masters Only

Discuss Dungeon Mastering with your fellow DMs here!
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Can I level up my player characters (as a DM) with content I've purchased WITHOUT a Master Tier subscription? >>
by ChickoNuggo
3 259
Player With Keen Mind Feat Issue >>
by Jademoonrabbit
16 7,594
I have a question as a first-time DM >>
by InvictisMoore
4 111
I made 2 really cool BBEGs and I don't want to pick only one >>
by dogvils
5 343
What should I tell pc's? >>
by Stephen_The_Slayer
19 374
Bringing a party together >>
by Scarloc_Stormcall
5 1,478
How to handle the PC's 'General Knowledge' of the realm? >>
by LordOfMisrule
20 1,137
Creature Hit Points - Take Average Or Roll >>
by BKThomson
11 802
Stealth and peeking vs. readied attacks - help! >>
by IsThatMothra
128 1,444
How do I figure out a courage stat? >> (1 Viewing)
by brewdude1966
5 683
Dungeon of the Mad Mage progression >>
by Dos246
11 2,610
Death Knight ideas and lore >>
by saebel42
2 699
Opinions and Thoughts on integrating sage specialties into character creation >>
by Firewalker40
5 147
What to do about our mad pc? he's gonna end up in prison, dead or lobotomised...or worse kill some other pc! >>
by PendleWormwood
23 444
Wildemount campaign - Would all the players need to buy the book? >>
by NachoNabz
8 225
Forum Jump: