Dungeon Masters Only

Discuss Dungeon Mastering with your fellow DMs here!
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
So, one of my players characters died-not sure he’s taking it well. >>
by Cage2099
72 1,703
I was reading Guildmasters Guide to Ravnica and I had a idea >>
by Shadow_Guard
1 109
help needed for DMing a siege scenario >>
by AidalaTinnuviel
2 86
A Rogue subclass for a variant feral Tiefling? >>
by Jimberish
6 538
How to interest my players in curing Mordenkainen >>
by Father_Killian
2 636
Regeneration Question >>
by dexterious12
2 97
What counts as a spell? >>
by Cage2099
7 227
Looking for a good challenge >>
by Cha0st0rm99
9 134
Extreme Cold Weather Question >>
by Zilean
3 1,723
How many suggested players for rime of the frostmaiden? >>
by PolySage
2 1,608
New GM - am i doing this right? >>
by Moon_Moon_
19 299
RESPONSE NEEDED QUICKLY-Players being chased by police mechanics >>
by IrelliaRavenshot
3 277
Non-combat experience points >>
by Siyaj_Kak
30 1,267
Saltmarsh: Snake in the Grass >>
by ZenBear
3 676
I Need Help With A Temple >>
by ZEBR101
4 1,562
Forum Jump: