Dungeon Masters Only

Discuss Dungeon Mastering with your fellow DMs here!
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Storm King's Thunder in a Homebrew World? >>
by Blakey
1 626
Strahd Shy >>
by SheepsSong
4 533
Can Sentient Magic Items be dispelled? >>
by Estevezrr
4 2,433
Picking up the Pieces: Solving TPK behavior ( or not ). >>
by Vedexent
5 867
How best to plan an episodic campaign? >>
by JankShenanigans
3 1,874
What should I do to make a tutorial, or should I buy a adventure. >>
by mattaguilef
6 525
Language barrier.. >>
by Saikkuks
6 1,252
Wheee! First TPK! >>
by Vedexent
3 498
[world building question] Giving the party "Sacred Treasures"; what would the downside be >>
by jgtelford
2 904
Brainstorm Request - Tinkering Character >>
by ZarJaMar
1 410
Scaling Encounters to Account for Powerful NPC >>
by lachrymosade
7 1,152
How would you have done it? >>
by DMThac0
5 485
Am I a bad DM for doing this? >>
by KittenSnacks
5 1,114
Check Point for First Time Players >>
by Merkyh2o
4 593
Beastmaster: Houserule Idea >> (1 Viewing)
by Amethystine
11 1,057
Forum Jump: