Homebrew & House Rules

Discuss and share homebrew creations and house rules
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
D&D Homebrew Subclass - Coffee Domain Cleric >>
by Wallydw
4 1,560
Paladin Oath >>
by DungeonLord58
4 698
Weaver >>
by StaceyNZ
1 1,905
Gothic City 3D Modular Terrain Kickstarter >>
by RocketPigGames
0 360
[Subclass] Coven Domain and Hexer Roguish Archetype >>
by Baramura
0 387
Creating a shield that can be used as a weapon? >>
by Geebees
1 774
[Subclass] College of Fate >>
by zxvi___
0 557
Help figuring out how high a level sure this would be. >>
by Demo_N
3 274
Some help with an artifact for a Necromancer Wizard >>
by OhMyApollo
1 1,755
How can I tell if my homebrew variant comes with original race? >>
by Voxnewman
2 307
Request for comments: Raised by Kobolds background >>
by Buxton
0 361
How can I add new metamagic options? >>
by DieudonneNewell
1 1,446
No external links present in homebrew >>
by SkillCheck
2 241
Homebrew Spell: Opinions & Feedback >>
by DungeonLord58
1 355
How do I. . . ? >>
by ErikModi
2 384
Forum Jump: