Homebrew & House Rules

Discuss and share homebrew creations and house rules
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Competition of the Finest 'Brews XXV >>
by MilestoGo_24
94 1,723
Attempting to create an initiative bonus >>
by robocop1051
3 171
Can you Homebrew Warlock Invocations? >>
by BoogBear420
4 71
Stat rolling more in line with the standard array >>
by NienkeF
4 116
Adventurous Animated (uh cant think of another rhyme,) list! >>
by SentientSteel
0 41
Homebrew Eldritch Blast bonus damage not applying >>
by YupPup
14 436
Need help balancing a spell >>
by SentientSteel
0 22
I’m looking for feedback for a monster I created. >>
by Davidiculous
7 172
Feat - Add Proficiency Bonus to Deception >>
by Delazar
2 89
Home brew weapon, is this too OP >>
by G0c0c0
6 108
SRD Update? >>
by OccultantNate
0 34
adding and using other players homebrew subclass- how can I? >>
by Madoverload
4 125
Class Feature Action Multiple Activation Types >>
by Nemi06
3 111
Help - Granted spell doesn't add item bonus >>
by criticalbarrelroll
3 42
Weapon bonding shields >>
by 1Forge2RTA
1 46
Forum Jump: