Homebrew & House Rules

Discuss and share homebrew creations and house rules
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Creating an Amulet of Undead Control, need some feedback >>
by HalfOrcHeavyMetal
3 1,519
First attempt at a home brew feat, would love feed back. >>
by PeacefulData
9 207
Class Specific Magic Items >>
by JoeltheWalrus
5 3,311
Can I give my subraces completely different traits to the parent race? >>
by ProjectHamster
2 148
Question regarding modifying AC w/Barbarian's "Unarmored Defense" >>
by aiglos78
4 251
Wizard School Minors >>
by Jessebruffett
2 126
Adding ranged lightning attack to Quarterstaff >>
by ASplitSecond
5 198
What am I missing here? >>
by Pucklordofchaos
1 135
Half Dwarf Ogre race >> (1 Viewing)
by NRed
1 585
How do i add an ability score modifier that is optional? >>
by user-107148838
2 185
'Gremlin' race review >>
by ErickEtchebeur
1 738
spell Casted at higher level >>
by EleKTriiK
4 127
issues with the non-english language filter >>
by HeathSmith
2 90
Home brew race for balance review >>
by Nheko
22 308
I made a subrace >>
by ZelkorTheHighIQ
12 218
Forum Jump: