Homebrew & House Rules

Discuss and share homebrew creations and house rules
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Here's a feat to make Holy Water, let me know if you like it. >>
by alvarojosemarquez
8 147
my first published homebrew item, the Ring of Dwarvenkind >>
by Silesh
1 47
Need help with Wizard and druid/or Warlock Multiclass involving Fae? >>
by Valzryk
4 89
How to create a homebrew feat that gives multiple options beyond just actions >>
by Fidges
3 235
Using homebrew as prerequisites >>
by Bernardopeix
1 49
I need some feedback >>
by servantofknoledge
1 60
Help w Drunken-monk idea >>
by Odraconiano
1 49
Playing a Vampires campaign >>
by mictrepanier1
2 73
Lembas Bread >>
by Deathmvp
5 761
Spellcasting in Homebrew >>
by CAYENDO
1 40
I need feedback on this thing I'm trying to create and its all in this google doc >>
by servantofknoledge
2 66
Homebrew Magic Item: the Feyfolk Cloche >>
by shortrestsociety
0 40
need help with adding spells to homebrew race. >>
by CyanBarbarian
22 2,176
Vampire Race for 5e! >>
by SammiechuThePikachu
5 16,802
A non magic bard >>
by mictrepanier1
15 150
Forum Jump: