Homebrew & House Rules

Discuss and share homebrew creations and house rules
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
How to create a homebrew feat that gives multiple options beyond just actions >>
by Fidges
3 238
Using homebrew as prerequisites >>
by Bernardopeix
1 49
I need some feedback >>
by servantofknoledge
1 62
Help w Drunken-monk idea >>
by Odraconiano
1 54
Playing a Vampires campaign >>
by mictrepanier1
2 78
Lembas Bread >>
by Deathmvp
5 764
Spellcasting in Homebrew >>
by CAYENDO
1 42
I need feedback on this thing I'm trying to create and its all in this google doc >>
by servantofknoledge
2 69
Homebrew Magic Item: the Feyfolk Cloche >>
by shortrestsociety
0 42
need help with adding spells to homebrew race. >>
by CyanBarbarian
22 2,181
Vampire Race for 5e! >>
by SammiechuThePikachu
5 16,811
A non magic bard >>
by mictrepanier1
15 151
Someone please help me fix Oath of the Watchers on the 2024 Paladin >>
by SgtBlaze
1 558
Nimble alternative rules >>
by EagerestSnow207
3 75
Necromancer (Latest Proposal to fix the debuff 2025) >>
by jensthemaster
1 147
Forum Jump: