Homebrew & House Rules

Discuss and share homebrew creations and house rules
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
So, I've been missing a 3.5 class for a while now.... Please take a look! >>
by aumguitarist07
11 2,213
Critical Hit/Miss >>
by VladTheImploded
20 9,057
Rate my homebrew Ranger >>
by Slaine000
20 4,118
Homebrew tutorial >>
by Damelon
1 983
Creating a Grove Fire encounter for players looking for advice or suggestions >>
by DMQuade
0 1,353
I'm looking to make a Hokuto Shinken based prestige class, and need feedback. >> 12 2,538
Rules for getting homebrew approved >>
by Unruly_Cow
1 606
Homebrew Swordmage - Balancing Feedback wanted! >>
by EpicDurdler
2 846
Idea for a new class - Guardian >>
by ParagonPDK
17 1,094
Creating Silvered Crossbow Bolts >>
by HalLoco
6 3,731
Swashbuckling Fighter >>
by AlViking
2 860
Homebrewing Subraces for Celtic Campaign >>
by Naelyn_Elflord
3 972
Ideas for Kuo-Toa Gods/Feedback on Alabolilt >>
by SonOfaChipwich
0 1,615
I'm looking for some tips on a concept idea for mythic style power upgrades >>
by Stinkingyeti
1 780
Converting 4e Blackguard to 5e. Need help. >>
by KrisseyCakes
2 1,398
Forum Jump: