Homebrew & House Rules

Discuss and share homebrew creations and house rules
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
How do I implement this feature properly for my homebrew subclass?? >>
by Subiugetur
1 40
My Old Homebrew >>
by Extremely_Vicious_Mockery
0 60
Month Brews >>
by DndCreationLord
0 37
Homebrew Weapon Properties >>
by UncoloredSun
3 995
Elementalists, A Homebrew Class: Looking for Feedback (And General Advice Actually) >>
by Nikoli_Goodfellow
2 69
Drider as a Centaur Variant >> (1 Viewing)
by Kaboom979
9 6,809
Homebrew Feedback >>
by SteelTeam6
2 71
How to increase a stat with an item? >>
by Kurgan42
1 435
Will this achieve what I want?- Firearms >>
by Oxxian
2 88
epic levels for D&D 5E >>
by LWhitehead
3 737
Bola for 5e >>
by Minoxen1
7 23,189
Defensive Cantrips. >>
by optimistic14
1 391
List of what all the modifier types and modifier subtype do on magic items >>
by Foebane
6 613
Options available at higher levels >>
by Malahan
9 155
Thoughts on a Magical Scythe I'm working on? >>
by Sisonek
2 102
Forum Jump: