Homebrew & House Rules

Discuss and share homebrew creations and house rules
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Rage as a Feat? >>
by bangarang1
5 3,356
Mark of Healing spells not showing on sorcerer spell list >>
by Drawfonaf
3 274
Ignoring rough terrain effects? >>
by Krrsnablg
2 1,940
home brew wild surge table. Suggestions? >>
by ironpacifist
0 103
Homebrew Subclass - Proficiency Prerequisite for Expertise >>
by Jalek
3 348
Bugbear Racial feat. feedback wanted >>
by Addlcove
1 570
Trying to fix Dragonborn >>
by 6thLyranGuard
11 1,076
Advice on Homebrew Blood Magic Spells >>
by WildestJonathan
9 3,197
I'm unable create the weapons I need >>
by Sadrok
3 1,081
Homebrew Subclass feature Options >>
by Gyldrin
0 109
Homebrew variant race >>
by Specktor19
2 234
Homebrew Monk subclass: How do I keep a subclass bonus while breaking it's requirement? >>
by Grubby
1 163
Subclass Help >>
by Dr_FeelGoodInc
2 147
A fighter only item >>
by OrcsAreFriendsNotFodder
2 144
Actions and limited use items >>
by Xiphoid
6 1,735
Forum Jump: