Rules & Game Mechanics

For discussion of races, spells, magic items, monsters, backgrounds, and feats
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Tempest Domain questions . . . >>
by KorvusRock
10 6,363
Prone Condition and Opportunity Attacks >>
by Generic_Poster
20 48,901
Druid Wildshape Query >>
by Kareco
6 328
Does "Defensive Duelist" last the initial turn or the whole round. >>
by Cavemn89
3 311
Critical Hit Calculation >>
by Nexus6
11 18,915
Couple 5e virgins here... >>
by garduinkamal
32 469
Monk's Martial Arts-like feature for other classes >>
by HeathSmith
5 122
Surprise round - I thought I understood this… >> (1 Viewing)
by ThatGumYouLiked
50 1,777
Advantage for Sneak attack >>
by Broetchenholer
12 18,534
Throw a creature >>
by Mandalore26
6 32,649
Reduce-threat monsters? >>
by jinofcoolnes
4 3,562
Sentient Roleplay >>
by FinleyFair
4 868
Catching a returning weapon >>
by dlsumme
17 1,498
How do I get a shield as a valor bard? >>
by Dubzen
5 218
Fighter Extra Action >>
by Therigar
4 202
Forum Jump: