Rules & Game Mechanics

For discussion of races, spells, magic items, monsters, backgrounds, and feats
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Is Vestige Strike supposed to cap at +5? >>
by Wolfy4226
1 64
I'm struggling to understand how the Wizard's spell book works (2024 rules) >>
by JaimeVonCarstein
16 169
CREATE NEW SPECIES VS UPLOAD >>
by melly2026
1 53
AoE Blindness Adv/Dis negation? >>
by Alarielle
74 1,060
Soulknife 2024 rulings >>
by Ryanatix
2 95
In 2024 game version can a creature from spell like animate dead attune to magic item >>
by HolyHare
7 767
Vestige Patron Warlock Semblance of Life and multiattack. >>
by Jayce_Danathar
13 590
Help Action in Combat >>
by Mykels56
31 145,215
Battle Familiar >>
by SirBarnick
2 143
Question about stacking damage bonuses >>
by Natrel
32 463
Dispute on Charger feat movement. >>
by Kilne
13 217
I think I have a good one. A Goliath barbarian dual wielding two two-handed weapons (Hear me out before you explode!!) >>
by vaughan6973
33 415
Using Thrown Property benefit on Melee Attacks >>
by MoribundEidolon
19 400
Mithril armor - bugged or do I misunderstand it? >>
by BrianH75093
3 98
Valda's - Brutal Grip question >>
by Ardythe1manparty
6 1,554
Forum Jump: