Story & Lore

Discuss the lore of the worlds of D&D and share your own stories or character backgrounds
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Malar: patrons and werewolves >>
by Actionsparda
5 195
Least to Greatest Blacksmiths >> (1 Viewing)
by shinklealex17
10 1,285
Celestial Dictionary >>
by RimardoMarivaldi
16 1,536
Where do you go when you die if you are neutral ? >>
by FlameOutsideOfStaff
16 724
fiends can be redeemed like how angels can fall, what about stench kows >>
by dorpenguin
4 121
Setting Idea: What I thought Eberron was >>
by Ruhuro93497
2 129
I want to explore creepy theatrical lore/plot, any ideas? >>
by VixenIsMissing
11 259
Critique My Character Idea? >>
by MaliciousImp
6 193
Figuring out Halas from Critical Role >>
by Arekkusu666
9 2,758
Weirdest/Most Creative/Bizarre Characters >>
by BobobSyxtieNein
254 37,233
Thoughts on the New "Drow" Lore >>
by Skyrd
268 14,215
Gazetteers for Neverwinter, Waterdeep etc. >>
by TalindraSilvertongue
7 227
I Am In Need Of Worldbuilding Assistance. >>
by SturgeonMan
4 155
Questions about my campaign. >>
by __BloodyAlibi__
3 93
Alternate Artifacts >>
by Pantagruel666
2 77
Forum Jump: