Story & Lore

Discuss the lore of the worlds of D&D and share your own stories or character backgrounds
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Things to put in book of vile darkness >>
by Bybyroro
8 875
Racism in D&D >>
by BillPoole
117 15,097
Breaking the Fourth Wall? >>
by MasterMattofCeremonies
6 330
Review my Campaign ideas? >>
by BracksonBattler_8614
1 112
Myths and Legends >>
by Mangakaintraining201098
0 85
New word meaning Humanoid race >>
by Pattamiester21
9 271
Stormdriven- homebrew world >>
by _RageGuy139_
6 118
Building a City >>
by MasterMattofCeremonies
7 157
Lore Development for an NPC called The Countess >>
by CadenzaTheAdventurer
12 212
I'm going to share the backstory for my Tiefling Paladin here I guess >>
by DarkEnchanter02
1 107
Tell me about Tabaxi >>
by Acromos
11 666
On the Denizens of the Lower Planes I shall Collectively Call Hell >>
by Acromos
11 230
Worldbuilding template >>
by Shoktona70
2 477
Greyhawk resources for new DM's Guide owners >>
by eluviamaure
6 1,063
Campaign: Jovin the North >>
by FundPirate
1 58
Forum Jump: