The Steel soldier was in the tree's, he was sharpening his sword, his metal shield sat next to him on the branch.
Adder was vibing in the rafter's, he had managed to steal some gold necklace from someone.
Allison was bringing a bundle of carrots into the kitchen to wash
Ettor is walking back to the tavern happily, humming.
The soldiers head turns but doesn't make a single sound. A dark steel blade lands a few inches away from error yet the thrower is concealed in the tree's
He looks down at the blade, not stopping humming. He picks it up and inspects it. "Oh, nice blade!"
The soldier jumps down from his post and makes his way to Ettor, boots crushing everything its his way. A metal shield is strapped to his back as a sword is strapped to his side. It seems he is armed to the teeth
"Oh, hey. This yours?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here:Lord'sRestInn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
The Steel soldier was in the tree's, he was sharpening his sword, his metal shield sat next to him on the branch.
Adder was vibing in the rafter's, he had managed to steal some gold necklace from someone.
Allison was bringing a bundle of carrots into the kitchen to wash
Ettor is walking back to the tavern happily, humming.
The soldiers head turns but doesn't make a single sound. A dark steel blade lands a few inches away from error yet the thrower is concealed in the tree's
He looks down at the blade, not stopping humming. He picks it up and inspects it. "Oh, nice blade!"
The soldier jumps down from his post and makes his way to Ettor, boots crushing everything its his way. A metal shield is strapped to his back as a sword is strapped to his side. It seems he is armed to the teeth
"Oh, hey. This yours?"
He first grabs the knife then grabs ettor's throat. raspy words come out from behind the mask "2268910-2. state your name"
*CAN ANYONE CAST GUST OR GUST OF WIND PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!!!!!!!*
*Damien can. To bad he's in an interdimensional court*
*NO YOU MUST BRING HIM BACK! GET SOLANAR OR EXAOS TO DO STUFF AND GET HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*
*Jokes on that, solonar is the one who put him in there.*
*Cause powercreep(Solanar, not Damien to be clear)*
*DOn't worry, i'll show how damien is powercreeped (Not really) in a bit*
*Powerful, Id say. Hes stronger than 99% of people. But he isnt flexing it at people and not asking player permission. Hes been fine*
*:D Thank you!*
*I have lost the ability to tell the difference between powerful and powercreeped....*
*Powerful is strong or high level. This is usually fine
Powercreep uses their power to force things, threaten, and/or problems.*
*Ooohhh, and i've been worrying because i can't build a finished character without them being high level....*
*Having high level characters is fine. I personally find my stride to be levels 6-14.*
*Same, i've been trying to start at smaller levels so i can do "Character growth"*
*I usually do high levels as well, unless it was a character I applied with in a pbp that I really like. Even then, I might level them up a bit so they can at least be a bit on par with the others in the tavern.*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here:Lord'sRestInn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
*It's cool, we can continue, if you want. Nerima rolled a 11 for investigation.*
It takes around half an hour, but shes able to see the mouse behind some books
"Found you!" She giggled as she held out a hand for the mouse.
He climbs out "Ok! Um... What happens now?"
"We switch! You count, I hide!"
"Alright.... 30?"
"Yes." She set the mouse back where they started. "Now close your eyes and start counting!"
*passive perception?* 22
Passive of 10
All the mouse can sense is a sudden lack of Nerima.
Investigation: 8
It can feel a pair of eyes intently watching it. It can deduce that Nerima is undoubtedly still in the room.
He begins checking everywhere, even places too small for her
She doesn't seem to be anywhere near the ground, since he can still feel her watching after checking everywhere on the ground.
He climbs higher, looking everywhere he can
There was a slight shifting in the shadows in the rafters, but it was hard to see of it was actually Nerima, or just some wind-blown cobwebs.
"That you? High?"
No answer, just a slight sound of a beam creaking. Wait, was that the sound of some bones clanking together, or was that just a loose nail falling?
".... If that is you, I have no way up..."
Her head popped in front of him, upside down. "Really? I sorry. I come down now." She levitated back right side up and went back to the ground.
"How you fly?"
She giggled. "Magic!"
"Where you learn?"
"Z'rika teach me."
"Z'rika?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science] Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews! Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya! Characters (Outdated)
The Steel soldier was in the tree's, he was sharpening his sword, his metal shield sat next to him on the branch.
Adder was vibing in the rafter's, he had managed to steal some gold necklace from someone.
Allison was bringing a bundle of carrots into the kitchen to wash
Ettor is walking back to the tavern happily, humming.
The soldiers head turns but doesn't make a single sound. A dark steel blade lands a few inches away from error yet the thrower is concealed in the tree's
He looks down at the blade, not stopping humming. He picks it up and inspects it. "Oh, nice blade!"
The soldier jumps down from his post and makes his way to Ettor, boots crushing everything its his way. A metal shield is strapped to his back as a sword is strapped to his side. It seems he is armed to the teeth
"Oh, hey. This yours?"
He first grabs the knife then grabs ettor's throat. raspy words come out from behind the mask "2268910-2. state your name"
He looks a bit bored. "Ettor. Not sure what I did to you, but it better be a good reason." He teleported out of the grasp to in front of the tavern. "It'b be a shame to be killed, I still have to buy a carrot milkshake for someone."
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here:Lord'sRestInn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
*CAN ANYONE CAST GUST OR GUST OF WIND PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!!!!!!!*
*Damien can. To bad he's in an interdimensional court*
*NO YOU MUST BRING HIM BACK! GET SOLANAR OR EXAOS TO DO STUFF AND GET HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*
*Jokes on that, solonar is the one who put him in there.*
*Cause powercreep(Solanar, not Damien to be clear)*
*DOn't worry, i'll show how damien is powercreeped (Not really) in a bit*
*Powerful, Id say. Hes stronger than 99% of people. But he isnt flexing it at people and not asking player permission. Hes been fine*
*:D Thank you!*
*I have lost the ability to tell the difference between powerful and powercreeped....*
*Powerful is strong or high level. This is usually fine
Powercreep uses their power to force things, threaten, and/or problems.*
*Ooohhh, and i've been worrying because i can't build a finished character without them being high level....*
*Having high level characters is fine. I personally find my stride to be levels 6-14.*
*Mine varies a lot, but my current average is 11.*
*Me currently: Drow LV8, Mouse CR0, Kalnor CR0, Enethia LV12, New guy LV[REDACTED], Mouse's master LV10*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science] Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews! Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya! Characters (Outdated)
The Steel soldier was in the tree's, he was sharpening his sword, his metal shield sat next to him on the branch.
Adder was vibing in the rafter's, he had managed to steal some gold necklace from someone.
Allison was bringing a bundle of carrots into the kitchen to wash
Ettor is walking back to the tavern happily, humming.
The soldiers head turns but doesn't make a single sound. A dark steel blade lands a few inches away from error yet the thrower is concealed in the tree's
He looks down at the blade, not stopping humming. He picks it up and inspects it. "Oh, nice blade!"
The soldier jumps down from his post and makes his way to Ettor, boots crushing everything its his way. A metal shield is strapped to his back as a sword is strapped to his side. It seems he is armed to the teeth
"Oh, hey. This yours?"
He first grabs the knife then grabs ettor's throat. raspy words come out from behind the mask "2268910-2. state your name"
He looks a bit bored. "Ettor. Not sure what I did to you, but it better be a good reason." He teleported out of the grasp to in front of the tavern. "It'b be a shame to be killed, I still have to buy a carrot milkshake for someone."
He doesn't seem to respond but grabs his shield. As if time slowed down a bit, the shield is sent towards ettor
*It's cool, we can continue, if you want. Nerima rolled a 11 for investigation.*
It takes around half an hour, but shes able to see the mouse behind some books
"Found you!" She giggled as she held out a hand for the mouse.
He climbs out "Ok! Um... What happens now?"
"We switch! You count, I hide!"
"Alright.... 30?"
"Yes." She set the mouse back where they started. "Now close your eyes and start counting!"
*passive perception?* 22
Passive of 10
All the mouse can sense is a sudden lack of Nerima.
Investigation: 8
It can feel a pair of eyes intently watching it. It can deduce that Nerima is undoubtedly still in the room.
He begins checking everywhere, even places too small for her
She doesn't seem to be anywhere near the ground, since he can still feel her watching after checking everywhere on the ground.
He climbs higher, looking everywhere he can
There was a slight shifting in the shadows in the rafters, but it was hard to see of it was actually Nerima, or just some wind-blown cobwebs.
"That you? High?"
No answer, just a slight sound of a beam creaking. Wait, was that the sound of some bones clanking together, or was that just a loose nail falling?
".... If that is you, I have no way up..."
Her head popped in front of him, upside down. "Really? I sorry. I come down now." She levitated back right side up and went back to the ground.
"How you fly?"
She giggled. "Magic!"
"Where you learn?"
"Z'rika teach me."
"Z'rika?"
She showed the mouse the drawing. Shadowy figure, appears to have a human skull for a head, yadda yadda.
".... Creature? Where?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science] Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews! Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya! Characters (Outdated)
The Steel soldier was in the tree's, he was sharpening his sword, his metal shield sat next to him on the branch.
Adder was vibing in the rafter's, he had managed to steal some gold necklace from someone.
Allison was bringing a bundle of carrots into the kitchen to wash
Ettor is walking back to the tavern happily, humming.
The soldiers head turns but doesn't make a single sound. A dark steel blade lands a few inches away from error yet the thrower is concealed in the tree's
He looks down at the blade, not stopping humming. He picks it up and inspects it. "Oh, nice blade!"
The soldier jumps down from his post and makes his way to Ettor, boots crushing everything its his way. A metal shield is strapped to his back as a sword is strapped to his side. It seems he is armed to the teeth
"Oh, hey. This yours?"
He first grabs the knife then grabs ettor's throat. raspy words come out from behind the mask "2268910-2. state your name"
He looks a bit bored. "Ettor. Not sure what I did to you, but it better be a good reason." He teleported out of the grasp to in front of the tavern. "It'b be a shame to be killed, I still have to buy a carrot milkshake for someone."
He doesn't seem to respond but grabs his shield. As if time slowed down a bit, the shield is sent towards ettor
It bongs off of his head, the blessing protecting him. "Hey! Stop that, it's annoying."
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here:Lord'sRestInn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science] Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews! Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya! Characters (Outdated)
"Oh, hey. This yours?"
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
*Same, i've been trying to start at smaller levels so i can do "Character growth"*
I play a miriad of characters at the lord's rest inn
Two things are infinite: The universe, and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe.
Scifi horror is quite the trip :) Comics and a story
#FreeDND
"Z'rika teach me."
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
He first grabs the knife then grabs ettor's throat. raspy words come out from behind the mask "2268910-2. state your name"
𝔾𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕠𝕡 𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕗, 𝕕𝕠𝕦𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕤, 𝕡𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕔𝕠𝕥𝕔𝕙
𝕀'𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕦𝕟𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕦𝕞𝕓𝕝𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕔𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘
𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕝 𝕞𝕖 𝕚𝕟, 𝕜𝕚𝕔𝕜 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕚𝕟 𝕦𝕡 𝕒 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕔𝕙
𝔻𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕤𝕒𝕟𝕕'𝕤 𝕗𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘
*I usually do high levels as well, unless it was a character I applied with in a pbp that I really like. Even then, I might level them up a bit so they can at least be a bit on par with the others in the tavern.*
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
The goliath is sitting at the bar.
Terlyn is hunting.
Eris is breathing.
"Z'rika?"
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN
Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG
Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science]
Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews!
Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya!
Characters (Outdated)
*Mine varies a lot, but my current average is 11.*
He looks a bit bored. "Ettor. Not sure what I did to you, but it better be a good reason." He teleported out of the grasp to in front of the tavern. "It'b be a shame to be killed, I still have to buy a carrot milkshake for someone."
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
She showed the mouse the drawing. Shadowy figure, appears to have a human skull for a head, yadda yadda.
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
*Me currently: Drow LV8, Mouse CR0, Kalnor CR0, Enethia LV12, New guy LV[REDACTED], Mouse's master LV10*
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN
Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG
Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science]
Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews!
Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya!
Characters (Outdated)
He doesn't seem to respond but grabs his shield. As if time slowed down a bit, the shield is sent towards ettor
𝔾𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕠𝕡 𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕗, 𝕕𝕠𝕦𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕤, 𝕡𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕔𝕠𝕥𝕔𝕙
𝕀'𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕦𝕟𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕦𝕞𝕓𝕝𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕔𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘
𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕝 𝕞𝕖 𝕚𝕟, 𝕜𝕚𝕔𝕜 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕚𝕟 𝕦𝕡 𝕒 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕔𝕙
𝔻𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕤𝕒𝕟𝕕'𝕤 𝕗𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘
".... Creature? Where?"
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN
Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG
Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science]
Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews!
Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya!
Characters (Outdated)
*Me: Ettor LV20, Nerima LV15, Wolfe LV15*
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
*good day everyone*
*im gonna try and write the backstory for James*
𝔾𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕠𝕡 𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕗, 𝕕𝕠𝕦𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕤, 𝕡𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕔𝕠𝕥𝕔𝕙
𝕀'𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕦𝕟𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕦𝕞𝕓𝕝𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕔𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘
𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕝 𝕞𝕖 𝕚𝕟, 𝕜𝕚𝕔𝕜 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕚𝕟 𝕦𝕡 𝕒 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕔𝕙
𝔻𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕤𝕒𝕟𝕕'𝕤 𝕗𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘
It bongs off of his head, the blessing protecting him. "Hey! Stop that, it's annoying."
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
*Im bad at starting things*
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN
Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG
Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science]
Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews!
Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya!
Characters (Outdated)
"Z'rika not here now."
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
Wolfe is playing her guitar at a table.
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.