NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science] Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews! Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya! Characters (Outdated)
Azazel follows, "Want some help? I don't have much else to do"
"you may if you wish, im simply harvesting herbs I planted out in the woods"
*Behold, Allison has adopted Azazel*
"I like the woods, they're calm usually."
*Haha, yep. And then they'll regret that when azazel gets arrested for [redacted]*
*SCUSE MEH*
"I Agree" she said with a grin, she began walking further into the forest till they reached a small clearing. She got down on her kneels and began brushing away the dirt till a small orange thing showed itself
*Blep :)*
"What is that," Azazel asks, kneeling down beside her
"its a carrot, its supposed to have leaves popping out of the top but I don't know why..." She started muttering to herself a bit. "Anyways, there are many below the ground and I have to find them. You don't have to help if you don't want" she said, unstrapping her long skirt belt, underneath was long pants so she wouldn't get her skirt dirty.
Azazel shrugs, "I'll help, i don't mind getting dirty"
"ok then" she said with a cheery grin. She begins digging down into the cool earth to find the carrots
Azazel begins digging in a different spot nearby
Allison has already found 2 carrots. She hums happily
Azazel pulls one up, "Found one!"
"good! If they seem small or have rotted parts, put them in another pile or leave them in the ground for nature to take its course"
"Got it," Azazel nods, "This one seems good though"
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science] Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews! Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya! Characters (Outdated)
Azazel follows, "Want some help? I don't have much else to do"
"you may if you wish, im simply harvesting herbs I planted out in the woods"
*Behold, Allison has adopted Azazel*
"I like the woods, they're calm usually."
*Haha, yep. And then they'll regret that when azazel gets arrested for [redacted]*
*SCUSE MEH*
"I Agree" she said with a grin, she began walking further into the forest till they reached a small clearing. She got down on her kneels and began brushing away the dirt till a small orange thing showed itself
*Blep :)*
"What is that," Azazel asks, kneeling down beside her
"its a carrot, its supposed to have leaves popping out of the top but I don't know why..." She started muttering to herself a bit. "Anyways, there are many below the ground and I have to find them. You don't have to help if you don't want" she said, unstrapping her long skirt belt, underneath was long pants so she wouldn't get her skirt dirty.
Azazel shrugs, "I'll help, i don't mind getting dirty"
"ok then" she said with a cheery grin. She begins digging down into the cool earth to find the carrots
Azazel begins digging in a different spot nearby
Allison has already found 2 carrots. She hums happily
Azazel pulls one up, "Found one!"
"good! If they seem small or have rotted parts, put them in another pile or leave them in the ground for nature to take its course"
"Got it," Azazel nods, "This one seems good though"
She examines his carrot and nods approvingly
Azazel smiles, then continues digging
"Your doing a good Job Azazel" she said and gave him a thumbs up
*It's cool, we can continue, if you want. Nerima rolled a 11 for investigation.*
It takes around half an hour, but shes able to see the mouse behind some books
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science] Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews! Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya! Characters (Outdated)
Azazel follows, "Want some help? I don't have much else to do"
"you may if you wish, im simply harvesting herbs I planted out in the woods"
*Behold, Allison has adopted Azazel*
"I like the woods, they're calm usually."
*Haha, yep. And then they'll regret that when azazel gets arrested for [redacted]*
*SCUSE MEH*
"I Agree" she said with a grin, she began walking further into the forest till they reached a small clearing. She got down on her kneels and began brushing away the dirt till a small orange thing showed itself
*Blep :)*
"What is that," Azazel asks, kneeling down beside her
"its a carrot, its supposed to have leaves popping out of the top but I don't know why..." She started muttering to herself a bit. "Anyways, there are many below the ground and I have to find them. You don't have to help if you don't want" she said, unstrapping her long skirt belt, underneath was long pants so she wouldn't get her skirt dirty.
Azazel shrugs, "I'll help, i don't mind getting dirty"
"ok then" she said with a cheery grin. She begins digging down into the cool earth to find the carrots
Azazel begins digging in a different spot nearby
Allison has already found 2 carrots. She hums happily
Azazel pulls one up, "Found one!"
"good! If they seem small or have rotted parts, put them in another pile or leave them in the ground for nature to take its course"
"Got it," Azazel nods, "This one seems good though"
She examines his carrot and nods approvingly
Azazel smiles, then continues digging
"Your doing a good Job Azazel" she said and gave him a thumbs up
*It's cool, we can continue, if you want. Nerima rolled a 11 for investigation.*
It takes around half an hour, but shes able to see the mouse behind some books
"Found you!" She giggled as she held out a hand for the mouse.
He climbs out "Ok! Um... What happens now?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science] Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews! Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya! Characters (Outdated)
Azazel follows, "Want some help? I don't have much else to do"
"you may if you wish, im simply harvesting herbs I planted out in the woods"
*Behold, Allison has adopted Azazel*
"I like the woods, they're calm usually."
*Haha, yep. And then they'll regret that when azazel gets arrested for [redacted]*
*SCUSE MEH*
"I Agree" she said with a grin, she began walking further into the forest till they reached a small clearing. She got down on her kneels and began brushing away the dirt till a small orange thing showed itself
*Blep :)*
"What is that," Azazel asks, kneeling down beside her
"its a carrot, its supposed to have leaves popping out of the top but I don't know why..." She started muttering to herself a bit. "Anyways, there are many below the ground and I have to find them. You don't have to help if you don't want" she said, unstrapping her long skirt belt, underneath was long pants so she wouldn't get her skirt dirty.
Azazel shrugs, "I'll help, i don't mind getting dirty"
"ok then" she said with a cheery grin. She begins digging down into the cool earth to find the carrots
Azazel begins digging in a different spot nearby
Allison has already found 2 carrots. She hums happily
Azazel pulls one up, "Found one!"
"good! If they seem small or have rotted parts, put them in another pile or leave them in the ground for nature to take its course"
"Got it," Azazel nods, "This one seems good though"
She examines his carrot and nods approvingly
Azazel smiles, then continues digging
"Your doing a good Job Azazel" she said and gave him a thumbs up
"Thanks ms. Allison"
"You can call me Allison, Ms Allison, Ms Vanderguard, whatever you want child" she said
*How is everyone?*
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN
Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG
Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science]
Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews!
Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya!
Characters (Outdated)
*Lol, poppy wants to die*
Poppy leans her head on his shoulder, "Imma kill you, i swear"
I play a miriad of characters at the lord's rest inn
Two things are infinite: The universe, and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe.
Scifi horror is quite the trip :) Comics and a story
#FreeDND
Azazel smiles, then continues digging
I play a miriad of characters at the lord's rest inn
Two things are infinite: The universe, and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe.
Scifi horror is quite the trip :) Comics and a story
#FreeDND
galax throughs a dagger at his head
the biggest screwup since the screw was invented
*Pretty good, you?*
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
*HER head.*
Tevelin dodges.
I am an Arachpriest, Cat Cultist, Sauce Monk, Angel of Death, and First Spinjitzu Master.
I play Thirteen the necromancer elf, Timber the tabaxi child, and more at the tavern. Hope you like yams!
Oh yeah, don't forget to be kind and loving and stuff. Not on during weekends.
"No you won't. You'll miss me too much."
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
*Tired. Sorry I had to go suddenly*
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN
Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG
Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science]
Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews!
Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya!
Characters (Outdated)
*sorry about that, i thought she was the dragonborn who likes waffles*
the biggest screwup since the screw was invented
*It's cool, we can continue, if you want. Nerima rolled a 11 for investigation.*
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
"Your doing a good Job Azazel" she said and gave him a thumbs up
𝔾𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕠𝕡 𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕗, 𝕕𝕠𝕦𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕤, 𝕡𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕔𝕠𝕥𝕔𝕙
𝕀'𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕦𝕟𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕦𝕞𝕓𝕝𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕔𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘
𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕝 𝕞𝕖 𝕚𝕟, 𝕜𝕚𝕔𝕜 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕚𝕟 𝕦𝕡 𝕒 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕔𝕙
𝔻𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕤𝕒𝕟𝕕'𝕤 𝕗𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘
It takes around half an hour, but shes able to see the mouse behind some books
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN
Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG
Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science]
Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews!
Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya!
Characters (Outdated)
"Hmmph." Poppy replies
I play a miriad of characters at the lord's rest inn
Two things are infinite: The universe, and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe.
Scifi horror is quite the trip :) Comics and a story
#FreeDND
"Found you!" She giggled as she held out a hand for the mouse.
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
He chuckled as he set her back down, giving one last head pat.
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
"Thanks ms. Allison"
I play a miriad of characters at the lord's rest inn
Two things are infinite: The universe, and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe.
Scifi horror is quite the trip :) Comics and a story
#FreeDND
Poppy cross her arms, glaring down at the floor
I play a miriad of characters at the lord's rest inn
Two things are infinite: The universe, and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe.
Scifi horror is quite the trip :) Comics and a story
#FreeDND
He climbs out "Ok! Um... What happens now?"
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN
Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG
Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science]
Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews!
Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya!
Characters (Outdated)
"You can call me Allison, Ms Allison, Ms Vanderguard, whatever you want child" she said
𝔾𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕠𝕡 𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕗, 𝕕𝕠𝕦𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕤, 𝕡𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕔𝕠𝕥𝕔𝕙
𝕀'𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕦𝕟𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕦𝕞𝕓𝕝𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕔𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘
𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕝 𝕞𝕖 𝕚𝕟, 𝕜𝕚𝕔𝕜 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕚𝕟 𝕦𝕡 𝕒 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕔𝕙
𝔻𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕤𝕒𝕟𝕕'𝕤 𝕗𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘
"Hey, don't look so glum! You just got an amazing hug! Y'know, for as long as I've lived, I'd say you won't ever get a better one!"
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.